Hey Family, well this week was great! We had our baptism!!! We had the most stressful day on Saturday before our baptism because ...
the guy who was going to baptism Maria Felix left town the night before the baptism so he wasn't going to be able to baptize her and,
Maria Felix told us that her knee was hurting really badly so she wasn't feeling too good about being baptized under the water and she is allergic to cold water, and 3, the other ward planned a baptism at the same time as us.
So luckily we prepared some back-up plans for the baptism so all went as planned. We had no other lessons that day but it was fine with me, the baptism was beautiful. Everyone enjoyed it and I conducted which made everything a little bit better.
Yesterday we confirmed her and the new 2nd councilor to the Bishop gave the blessing. He did a good job but it was super short. All and all, Maria Felix was crying and everyone was content. After the Sacrament meeting everyone made their way to their classes and I was the gospel doctorine teacher. I feel like I did a good job, I made them do an activity and other fun things to help them understand, la diferencia entre el espíritu santo y el don del espíritu santo. And then at night time we gave another class to some of the ward members on how they can help be more involved in the missionary work and how to share the gospel with friends and family. So these past few days have been really full of teaching and things to do.
Well that’s all for this week, next week we will be getting ready for another baptism on the 16th, we will be baptizing 3 people that day.
Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment