August 11, 2014

So this week I don’t have much time to talk because we visited some converts of Elder Gomez to say goodbye before he heads home.  I understand, I would like to do the same before I go home as well.  So no hard feelings, it was a nice visit.  Speaking of which, I ran into one of my old investigators here the other day.  We were walking through a market place and some ramdom kid gave me a huge hug from behind.  I turned around to find who it was and it was Aurturo from Valle Dorado!  He was the kid Elder Zamudio and I were working with for a long time.  He and I had a nice chat.  One thing that he told me was that his parents wont let him get '.  But he still goes to church from time to time.  Its good to know that someone remembers me and I definitely felt the love.

Our other investigators are doing well.  They all came to church!  Which means that they are going to be baptized this next Saturday!!  We are going to be baptizing Octavio, and two kids named Kevin and Christopher.  They are pretty pumped and ready to make the next big step.  Also the dad of Kevin and Cristopher, (not member), is investigating as well and we put a date for him at the end of the month.  So we are really working hard with him to get him and his family to enter into the temple.

Well fam, thats about it for the time we have to write, need to write a letter to presidente right now.  I love you so much and I will take a lot of great photos of the baptism for you.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment