![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Hey family so this will be super short, we have so much to do today.
So I just want to share a quick story with you guys. This week we were trying to find new investigators so I decided to call EVERYONE that we had on our lists. Finally somone answered and said that, yes she would like to have a visit. We couldn't find the house but we scheduled a new time and place to visit. But she didn't show. We forgot about it. We went to church without investigators this week expecting someone new to walk in. Two ladies walked in and took me by the hand and crying said, "thank you Elder for thinking of my daughter and taking the time to call her." It was so sweet and cool and a little confusung because we had no idea who she was talking about. She said when we called her that day, we thought she wasn't a member so we contacted her on the phone. She felt the spirit so strongly that she wants to go on a mission now after 5 years of being inactive. Also, the whole family returned back to church. I feel so blessed to be a part of a family coming back, so blessed to know that the Lord trusts us to make calls like that to all who are wanting a small invitation.
I love you family so much and thanks for the support.




No comments:
Post a Comment