March 24, 2014

So this week was pretty good, as you know we didn't fulfill 40 lessons like we have been doing but we are going to baptize Hermano Gonzoles Robles and his wife this Saturday!!! They have really struggled to get to this point and now that they are here I am so glad and proud of their conversion. We will be holding their baptism this Saturday and will also be baptizing 4 other people with them on this day.

We had meetings with President which is always great and we know that he loves us very much.  I am so grateful for our President because he truly cares for us and for the success that we are having. Whenever he is in the room you can feel the spirit of the Lord.  Its almost like being in the presence of an apostle.  His talk was so great about members and missionaries uniting together in the salvation of our brothers and sisters. He truly is so inspiring and pushes us forward to continue to work hard. I love this work. It's not worth remembering the bad things that happen to us, all it does is bring us down. The Lord wants us to be happy.  We are happy when we are in the service of our fellow men. Each day I pass by all of my beautiful brothers and sisters in the street. They need the gospel, and the love of the Lord in their lives. I feel such love for them. I don't look down at them or think I'm better then them for having the blessings of the gospel, but I honestly feel the need to be here when they are ready to accept the fullness of the gospel. These are good people, with strong core beliefs of the importance of a family and working hard. I love the Mexican people. I love the Lord for sending me here to learn his gospel with them.

The Lord pours out his blessings when we fufill his holy commandments. I see it everyday we visit the Gonzoles Robles family. They truly are such a light of righteousness  to their family who will follow in their way into salvation. The Lord has been so good to them. I could not be happier with this family. It will be a sad day when I leave, but the memory of this family and their sacrifice to act apon the words of Christ will forever be in my heart. As I ponder the scriptures and of all the converts that I have had, nothing but tears come to my eyes and the spirit of the Lord fills my heart. They are modern pioneers. I hope that they too will find the courage to share the gospel with those that they love.

I am truly blessed. Having been born of goodly parents. This scripture truly states the blessing in which I have been given. I love you guys so much. Pray for me, the work that I am doing, and the souls that are in search for the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment