March 10, 2014

Hey Everyone!!

So this week was pretty hard, we are dropping our family because they don't want to change at all.  Its really hard because we don't have anyone else to teach other than them and we have been having troubles with the ward so they don't like helping us. But don't worry.

So this week we completed our goals for lessons taught again, which I'm very happy about.  We have been working hard and the Lord has been answering our prayers.  I feel like things will pick up soon.  Our area is so nice with some really nice people. We found 2 less active members who are the most Christ-like people I have ever met.  It's sad to me that someone with a strong testimony would leave the church because someone else in the ward said rude things about them.

I am enjoying my mission and feel a great honor putting the name of Christ over my heart everyday.  And I'm so glad that some of you are having some missionary opportunities as well.  It amazes me to see the Lord's blessings in my life and in the lives of all of you!  We are truly blessed.  Can't beleive im missing out on all of the kids growing up.  When I get home they will be so different!!  Another blessing that I have on my mission is my patriartical blessing.  It truly is a Liahona for me here.  Bad things happen and bad times will come, but I always have the promises of the Lord with me when I endure.

Our district is so great now that everybody got their differences aside.  We have really grown as a group of missionaries and completed 7 baptisms in our stake this past month and 4 in our ward!!  We are completing the goal president gave to us for 4 people a month!  I love working for a goal and challenging ourselves to complete them.

I am almost done with "Called to the Rescue."  I love that book and try to follow the life of our prophet in my work.  Well I am praying for you everyday and hope that you receive the blessings of the Lord that He has prepared for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment