March 17, 2014


Hey family how are you?  Well this week was pretty interesting and all in all I'm pretty happy again.  Everything cooled down with the whole eating thing and we are back on track with our work.  Thank you for all your support.  It is super hard for me sometimes, but the blessing of having family and friends who care about me is all that I need.  Thank you for all of your letters this week, they have really made my day.

So as you know we spoke with the bishop this week about the whole problem that we have been having with the ward here.  Some people right?  But I have learned to love one another more than anything this week.  They might hurt my feelings but they are still my brothers and sisters and I feel so blessed to serve them and learn with them.  I really had a great experience with Elder Camaal this past week.  We were having problems with our family that we are teaching.  They didn't come to church so we sent out to find them.  I was pretty mad because they always lie to us so we went into the lesson with one goal, to drop them.  Then, like a whisper, something told me that we shouldn't do that, that maybe we were missing something.  So by asking inspired questions we found what they needed most, a testimony from someone strong in the church.  I bore them my testimony from the bottom of my heart that I know that what we were teaching them was true.  That I know we are all Gods childeren and that we are family.  I can't remember all that I said but I do remember that I told them that I didn't just want to baptise them, that I wanted the absolute best for them.  And with the blessings that I have seen in my family, I promised them that they will, someday, find these blessings and more.  It was a lesson truly inspired by the spirit.

So happy with the progress here in our area.  We aren't finding people everyday to teach but we have had some learning opportunities that are worth more to me.  I really want to start teaching a new family everyday but its so hard when they don't even give you the chance to say hello without the fear of us baptising them haha.  Oh well, I enjoy every minut of it.

Well nothing more to report this week other than I love you.  Everyone of my family is amazing and you help me keep going when times are tough.  So glad Seth is back home and can now enjoy the time he has with Erin and Jojo!!  I want to end by saying, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment