![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Well this week was super good, everyday we contacted at least one person to start teaching. It's so wonderful to see the blessings the Lord has sent to us after such a hard week. All of our new people are excited to know more and I cannot wait to start teaching them!!!! It was super fun contacting people everywhere we went. It's so easy too. I don't know why I haven't done that before as hard as I am doing now. Finding people to teach. It truly is always the highlight of my day when someone wants to know more of what we are teaching.
So we finally droped the family Gonzales Robles. They just wanted financial help at the end of all of it. So sad. It was a hard visit when we told them that we were not going to be returning as often as usual. They thought that we only wanted them to get baptized and when they didn't we dropped them. So not true. Oh well, the work goes on. They will always be in my prayers and hopefully some day they will come to know the truth.
So conference was so amazing. I truly feel like it was directed toward me the whole time. I am so greatful for having my prayers answered. I know that God has his time and place for everything. He did answer my prayers, even though I thought it was a week late or so :) Alll the talks were so great, I love how they all encouraged us to stand tall and be strong about our beliefs. I hope you all had the oportunity to watch all sessions.
So nothing else happened this week out of the ordinary. We are just visiting people everyday and trying our hardest to become more like the Savior. Everything is going just fine here in Tulancingo. The sisters finally swallowed their pride and are now feeding us again which is good. Elder Caamal is going through some attitude changes right now. I always feel like I'm babysitting him more than anything to be honest. Well family I love you so much and you mean the world to me. I will talk to you next week!!







No comments:
Post a Comment