So Simon came to visit me!!! It was so nice to see a familiar face and to speak in English again haha. It looks like he is doing great and it would be really fun for me to return to Mexico with him to work. I took him to a Veggie restaraunt here in Pachuca that I love. I hope he remembers the name so when you guys come to pick me up we can all go and eat there. We visited a really nice family with him and after the lady thought he was the president of the United States because he had security guards with him and all the colonia was looking at the "gringo" car in front of her house haha. It was a good opportunity to share the gospel with everyone who was asking questions about Simon.
This week I felt like I was going to recive changes so I was working really hard and as a result we found a lot of new people to teach. It turns out that tomorrow I will be receiving a new companion and going to a new area. I hope that this time maybe I will be a district leader or something, Mora says that I might be training but who knows. All the families we are teaching here you would all just love. They are so nice and if you are going to pick me up we are for sure going to visit some of them. I’m glad that I am going to have changes in a way, because the rumors from the Relief Society are starting to grow. All because I don’t eat the same as they do, how sad.
Well Elder Mora has jumped to the top of my list as favorite comp. He has been so great and we have worked so hard here, I will miss him. But hopefully my new comp will be a good hard worker so I can continue at this pace. I love you guys so much and can’t wait to tell you about how my new area is next Monday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment