June 16, 2014






Hey family, I am so sorry that I am writing you so late, I have been super sick and haven’t been able to get out of bed for a couple of hours.  But here I am so don’t worry, I’m doing all right and I think I will be able to work tomorrow.

So the best and most important thing that happened to me this week is that we had 4 baptisms!!!!!!  This family is somthing special.  They are so strong in the gospel and were so happy when they were finally baptized!  They have been through hard times and have been so strong through the thick and thin as a united family, well as far as I have heard at least.  I remember as I walked into their humble home, I almost broke into tears.  This was the first experience that I have had with somone who lives in such a home.  Their walls are made of scrap metal and tarp and just the dirt floor.  It was truley humbling.  After their baptism, they literally jumped for joy!  It was a very special experience for me.

Before I forget, My new area is Constitución in Hidalgo, and my new companion is Elder Martinez and he is great, we are all ready great friends.  We have been finding some new people to teach as well and if all goes well we will have at least 2 more baptisms this month!  We are being really obedient and can feel the Lords help in our work.

Fathers Day was one I will never forget, because I almost died!  But in my voice recording you will hear more on that.  But I love you dad so much, I always draw inspiration from you in my work.  I think its so great that we have had the chance to serve in Mexico.  I love Mexico so much.  I hope that somday we can take a trip down here and speak some Spanish.

Anyway guys, Im really really weak right now, I need to go to the house, I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment