June 23, 2014


So this week was pretty interesting. As you know I was super sick and not much work was done. Also, everyone is obsessed with the World cup that is happening right now. So even if I wasn't sick, I don't think we would have had much lessons. The Mexicans sure love their fĂștbol!

So this week I have been under the watchful eye of some really great members and the ward Doctor.  So I am finally back to normal I hope. But unfortunately while I was sick our 2 baptisms fell through, so I am pretty upset about that. Also the family that we had to confirm this sunday bailed out on us to visit family so we will hopefully confirm them this next sunday.

One thing that was really great this week was our interview with president. We had a great interview with him and I helped my companion build up the courage to give to president all of the things that he had that aren’t allowed here in the mission.  He did and is doing great.  My comp is a champ. We had a long talk the other day and he really wants to change his mission around and gave up everything to focus on his mission and work hard.

Well this week wasn't very eventful to be honest. I was in bed most of the time but I feel fine now but the doctor gave me another shot in my butt again so that really hurt. I have been really studying the scriptures lately and it has been so great for me to do so again. What I mean is that I am reading the Book of Mormon from cover to cover again in Spanish. I love that book so much and cant believe that I didn't read it as much as I did when I was home. I love you family so much and hope that you are all well. Start sending me some pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment