May 5, 2014

So family as you know I am in a new area and things are going really great.  My companion is Elder Mora from Colombia and he and I get together really well and we work so well together but I'll talk about that a little bit later.

So I left Tulancingo along with a heart full of memories and golden families who are on their way to getting baptized.  We got the call for changes so we visited the Family Gonzalez Robles and interrupted them in their family home evening (so great seeing them live the gosple principles after their baptism) and joined in for a powerful testimony meeting.  After we bore our testimonies we said our goodbyes and headed on our way.  They will have such a big impact in my life and they really make me want to find more families like them here in Pachuquilla.  So now I am here in Pachuquilla 2.  We opened this area so it is a little hard to get our feet on the ground but little by little we are getting there.

We share the ward with two sister missionaries and they are great.  They helped us learn our area a little and left us with 2 people ready to be baptized.  Its hard to think of what to write because we have been lost this whole time trying to find people to teach so nothing really great happened this week.  We had a baptism in the ward for the sisters this Friday and it seemed like the whole ward was there.  Thias ward is somthing special.  So strong and willing to help out a lot.  Super excited to work here in this ward.

So my companion is district leader and we are the only boys in the group.  Should be interesting.  There are 2 Americans and 2 Latinas.  My Zone Leader is Elder Hixon, so good to see him again and we should have great success in this area.

When we first got to the house, the water didn't work and it still doesn't very well so its hard to bathe and do things like that.  Well that's all to report for this week I love you all!! And yes this past Tuesday I got my tooth fixed mom, so far no more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment