May 12, 2014
Well it was so nice to hear from all of you last Saturday and to hear that you are all doing so well. Well, I told you everything so far about what happened so I am out of words, ha ha.
I didn’t bring my camera cable so I can’t upload photos this week so next week will be a lot. Yesterday we put two more dates for baptism for the 7th of June. It is a mom and her dauhter. They really want to get baptized but the mother is in the process of getting a divorce. Another couple comitted to baptism but they need to get married and don’t have the money right now to afford it so we will need to be a little patient. It’s one of the biggest problems we have here as missionaries, no one is married here. We also have another date for the 31st of May but we are helping him to quit smoking, Any ideas?
So, we are doing an open house of our chapel because it is really new and going to be dedicated, so president is coming and we as missionaries are going to teach about baptism. I hope we will do a good job, also Sister Bailey and I are going to be singing in church this next Sunday, so wish us luck!!!! Well it was so fun seeing you guys, I want you to send me more pictures though!!!! I love you soo much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment