5.19.2014





Hey family? How are all of you? Well another week down in the mission field and once again I can’t believe how fast it went by.

So this week we worked really hard with one of our investigators, Miguel.  He is having a hard time trying to quit smoking.  But he really wants to get baptized and just can’t seem to stop.  SO, we visited him almost everyday and were trying to help him out as much as we could to encourage him to stop smoking completely.  I know he will stop smoking soon because I really want him to have a better life, I really love him.

We also have been visiting this wonderful family, Nicolas Islas and doing some service for them as much as we could, like cut their grass and things like that, because the mother has a very bad back problem and can hardly get out of bed. We got them to return back to church! Even with her back hurting she made the sacrifice to come to church and I was so happy seeing them as a family walk through the church doors with her husband pushing her in her wheelchair and the two little kids running to come sit with us.  It is so great to see the fruits of our labors.

So we are seriously working so hard here.  Our building is going to be dedicated so we have been trying to invite EVERYONE to come and see because I know that it is going to be so special and everyone will feel the spirit.  Also because we are going to be teaching missionary work during the walk through of the church.  I’m super excited about this and I hope everyone will come that we invited, all 200.

Things are great with my companion, he is super nice and we get along really well.  We work hard together and I’m glad that Pachuquilla has missioinaries that are dedicated to the work.  I feel like I found myself as a missionary here.  Everyday I wake up excited to spread the good word of the Lord and his gospel.

I know the Lord lives.  I know he loves me and everyone who is close to me.  I love you and thank you for your prayers.  I can’t wait for another great week here in the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment