![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Hey family, how are all of you today? I really miss you guys and was thinking a lot about you as I completed 1 year on my mission!!!
So a lot of things happened this week but I don't have much time to write about it all but I'll try my hardest.
So this week, our ward had 3 baptisms. Not from us but from the other missionaries. But, no worries, the Family Gonzoles Robles commited to this Saturday, I just hope they will go through with it this time. Our ward should break a reccord this month in baptisms. After this week we should have about 13!! Also on my year mark I prayed really hard to make that day remarkable. So as we were walking to an appointment, I felt the spirit so strongly to knock on this door that was pretty far away, but one little kid kept waving at me. So I pushed it aside and we went to the visit and I was getting the feeling that we really should have knocked on that door. So when we said our goodbyes I told Caamal to follow me as I ran to talk to this little kid that was waving at me before. He wasnt there, but his mother was watering the garden. I gave my door pitch and directly after she asked me and Caamal to come in and share the word. We didnt have a very good lesson but they all felt the spirit. Oh I forgot to mention, its a family of 15!! This Sunday only 4 came to church. The mother of the family shared with us in the class that she loves seeing a church that doesn't worshop the saints, just Jesus Christ. She loved church (and the talk that I gave by the way) and wants to share it with her family and come next week.
We have been doing so well this week as well. We have been contacting everyone and everywhere and now have 19 new investigators!!!!!!! The work has been so much lately but I love it. I have never worked this hard before but its something that I love doing. It's hard sometimes with my companion but I can see a change in him and he wants to stay out on his mission now, I hope it will stay like this because he changes alot.
As I mentioned before, I gave a talk in church. It was about the role in our conversion through the scriptures. I didn't make a recording but the next one I will fore sure. Everyone said I did a good job and I feel like I did. Especially because I wrote down notes only moments before and I was just following the spirit as I went. Always the best solution when you are asked to speak at the beginning of sacrament meeting :)
I love my mission. I can't find words that better describe it. I hope that all my friends have this opportunity to go out and serve. I really hope that the Lord has blessed you as much as he has blessed me this past week.
Well, that's all for this week, I love you guys so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment