![]() |
![]() |
So another week down in the mish. In 3 days I will complete 1 whole year on my misión!!! Its so hard to think that I've been out here for so long. Need to get to work because now I only have 1 year left!! So this week was so great. So many blessings were seen and received, prayers answered, and a fire to continue the work.
So I'll start with the best news first. The family Gonzolas Robles. We went to visit them, after we dropped them, to see how they have been. Such a great visit. They have really felt the absence of the spirit in their lives since we stopped visiting them everyday. So we had a powerful lesson with our testimonies and they want to for sure get baptized. So proud of them for exercising their faith. They truly have been such an inspiration to me and all the hard work that we do everyday.
We also found a lot of people to start teaching this week as well, so we are on fire. One girl that we taught confessed that she only let us in the door because she thinks I'm cute. That seems to happen a lot :) Others let us in because they just can't say no. But when it comes down to it, if they feel the spirit, their conversion is almost instant. Like Angel for example. We taught him so well in the first lesson and he accepted baptism and everything, also drinking and coffee, which is a big one to give up. So I guess you could say that things are going great here.
So this week we are starting to feel some real Mexican heat. It is so hard to work in this heat, that's why when we get invited into a house we really try to teach them well so we don't get kicked out in the heat. This week I have been really studying about the atonement. I can really feel it in my life so strongly lately. It truly is one of the best gifts we have been given from our loving Heavenly Father.
So how are all of you doing? I hope really well. I hope you can all feel the prayers that I send up to heaven everynight. I sure do feel yours :) I love you family, never forget that. This year went by so fast, and I am so blessed to have a family that has supported me every step of the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment