Hey everyone, I hope all is well, but we didnt email last night because I was getting ready for changes! I cant email much but Im finnishing someones training. His name is Elder Caamal from Mexico, and we are in Tulancingo in the state of Hidalgo. A lot further away than my last area but I love it aready. I love you guys so much, I will write a good email next week!! Elder Byron Joseph Smith Elton Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I am from hidalgo. If u ever go to totoapa or cacaluapa or alcholoya I have familia there! Tell them kika says hi and that I am members since nov 26 2011 ♥ it
I am from hidalgo. If u ever go to totoapa or cacaluapa or alcholoya I have familia there! Tell them kika says hi and that I am members since nov 26 2011 ♥ it
ReplyDelete