1/27/2014




Hey family, I have missed you all so much lately, I am so greatfull that today is Monday and I get to write all of you. Well unfortunatly I cant seem to remember all that happened so dont get mad at me when this letter dosnt live up to your expectations.

Well this morning we helped an elderly woman move her dead husband from her house, wich was very hard to do. But all is well with her and her family now so alls good. This morning my companion got a nice talking to from our family that lives in front of us because they dont really like him, thats why they dont talk to us anymore.

So this week we also had dividions, I was with Elder Herrera in his area. It was his birthday so at every house we had some cake r some other type of food. It was a great day and we had 7 lessons. It was a good learning expirience and we had a great time together. We didnt find any new people to teach but we did have some contacts in the streets and stores.

This week we also had interviews with president. It is always really great to have interviews with him but he told me to do something really hard, to put cuddles and blankie away or send them back home. I put them in my bags but I wont be sending them home anytime soon. I still dont understand why he wants me to do that but Ill find out someday.

So thats all that really happened this week, sorry guys I wish I had more to report. I cant wait for changes coming up. I really hope I get moved out of here. I love you all so much.
--
Elder Byron Joseph Smith Elton
Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment