February 10, 2014



Hey family, so yet again I dont have that much time to talk this week. But I will try to let you in on everything that I remember.

So changes were great, but unfortunatly, one of the >Elders in my zone whent home early after only having 3 months in his mission.  My comp is Elder Caamal from Yucatan. He has 2 months in the mish so Im finnishing his training.  We ave had so much sucess this week with 32 lessons and only 4 days of teaching because when I can on teusday we didnt teach and on thursday we whent to the offeces to fix some visa problems for another elder.  We have been working so hard and its so nice training someone so I can get them to teach as much as I want.  Our district is great but our leader is from the States I I cant understand anything he says when he speaks spanish.

Well, Now for the more important part, our investigators.  We have 8 investigators whitch include 1 complete family. This is the first time I am teaching a whole family!  They are the Gonzalas Robles family.  I have been praying for an opportunity like this to be able to teach a whole family.  I have been teaching them with such power like Iv never taught before.  They are so great and so excepting to all of the lessons that we have been teaching so far.  For example, after we tought the Word of Wisdom to them they were so happy and looking for a reason to stop drinking and smoking.  That night they droped drinking wine every night and smoking and gave all of their stuff to other people.  I am so happy with their progress that they are making.

Well I love you family so much, Im going to send the pictures now so dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment