well, this will be super short but I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and doing well. Well another week has passed by and we have been very blessed. My family has been doing great, and here on the missin we finally had a baptism! I have been waiting so long since our last one. We have been praying for this baptism for so long and it finally whent through, after 3 weeks of mind changing. It was a beutiful service. My other convert was there too and bore her testimony. It really touched my heart, and it got me thinking about what you said to me in our last interveiw. I havnt had a whole ton of baptisms but when she bore her testimony that was it for me. I was so happy to have been here to bring her closer to christ. It reallly made me so happy and gave me just a stroung push to work even harder to find investigators as strong as her.
News From Our Missionary (One Day Late)
We didn't hear from BJ yesterday, but he sent us a quick update with some photos and audio today. It was part of a letter he sent to his president ...
well, this will be super short but I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and doing well. Well another week has passed by and we have been very blessed. My family has been doing great, and here on the missin we finally had a baptism! I have been waiting so long since our last one. We have been praying for this baptism for so long and it finally whent through, after 3 weeks of mind changing. It was a beutiful service. My other convert was there too and bore her testimony. It really touched my heart, and it got me thinking about what you said to me in our last interveiw. I havnt had a whole ton of baptisms but when she bore her testimony that was it for me. I was so happy to have been here to bring her closer to christ. It reallly made me so happy and gave me just a stroung push to work even harder to find investigators as strong as her.
well, this will be super short but I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and doing well. Well another week has passed by and we have been very blessed. My family has been doing great, and here on the missin we finally had a baptism! I have been waiting so long since our last one. We have been praying for this baptism for so long and it finally whent through, after 3 weeks of mind changing. It was a beutiful service. My other convert was there too and bore her testimony. It really touched my heart, and it got me thinking about what you said to me in our last interveiw. I havnt had a whole ton of baptisms but when she bore her testimony that was it for me. I was so happy to have been here to bring her closer to christ. It reallly made me so happy and gave me just a stroung push to work even harder to find investigators as strong as her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment