![]() |
Hey family!
I cant wait to here from all of you and what the plans are for christmas! I hope we can skype all together, the president is giving us one whole hour to skype our families! We still dont know were we are going to skype but thier is on internet café that is really fast and I just hope its open on Christmass. I cant wait to see all of you! This christmass season is not the same without my family. Well its a lot different when Im in a diferent part of the world haha.
Well this week we tried somethinhg different, we are now taking some of the youth with us on our visits to get more work done and to be more affective in our area. As of now we have five new families to start teaching! And the youth are loving it! One of the days we whent out, I waws with a kid from the ward and thats it, I learned a lot about how to be a leader. He had hade no teaching expirence and could not talk for the life of him even tho he knows spanish. I tought all of the lessons that we had and it really hit me when I was teaching that families can live together forever. When I was teaching this eturnal truth, they all started to cry. I was speaking right to them and they understood me and I to them. An expirence that Ill never forget. After that the kid I was teaching with asked me if he can go on changes with me every week! We are doing it again tomorrow. I cant wait.
Actuually we have been doing a lot of changes this week. I hardly know my comp! Iv been working hard with my zone leader Elder Hirst. Iv learned a ñot about leadership and that I speak better than him haha. We have also been trying to work with the ward more this week as well. The problem is that they all have so much work to do so the only help we get is from the kids who dropped out of school haha.
Well this week we dont have much time to email but I love you guys and wish you the best this next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment