Hey everyone! Well this week has been great. So many things to tell you. My new comp. New investiagators. New zone. And This crazy holiday weekend.
Well this week as you all know, I have a new comp. His name is Elder Rodriguez, he is from Durango, Gomez Palacios. Or more simpally, North of Mexico. He and I are great friends already and also he has a great story. Well to make things short, he actually has 32 months in his mission and used to have a twin. They were in a huge accident and he survived. Its great for teaching the plan of salvation because he actually understands and feels it everyday. he and I actually teach very well. We comitted 2 people for baptizm for december in thier first lesson! We are now spending most of the day going on rescue misions and finding less actives. We actually found a lot and a lot of people who arnt baptised as well in thier families. So our time has just been working hard in areas that we dont really know very well. So far so good. We have had a lot of success so far.
So my Zone whent through so many changest this cycle. All because some elders messed up. Now 2 areas have 4 elders in them and 1 new district. My district is kinda lame because all of my good friends are in the other district, I guess thats good because I actually learned a lot this last class we had. But my district has had more lessons than the other so we have a little rivalry going on. Other than that, My zone is great. We do miss all that left but we are loving the new arivals. For example, We have a new american kid and he has no idea what is going on. Its so great because I help him translate for him. Its so cool to see how far Iv come from when I was first here. So many things have changed, Now I can talk to people and people talk to me instead of just my comp. Its so great.
Well this weekend was so beutifull and it was also some kind of holiday. So many people where in town this week. So things got a little out of hand at night time. But nothing really happened to us. Just a lot of drunk people yelling at us haha. Well the mission blog has new photos of us and stuff because I failed to take a lot of pictures this week again. Also I have my last dentist appointmenttomorrow yay! I love you all and hope that you are all doing okay.
Congratulations BJ on making senior companion! I know the Lord will bless you in your calling.
ReplyDelete