Weekly Email From Mexico


Hey family how are you all doing? Well this week has been pretty great.

So this week I had my birthday and so many people were so nice to me. I went to my converts house to eat some cake that they made me and my vecinos made me a great apple pie and sang me the mexican happy birthday song! It was such a great day and I loved every seccond of it. 

So this week we found out that Elder Sic has changes tomorrow so we have been visiting people to say goodbye. He has been surving here for almost 7 months so it was hard for him to say goodbye. we had a great time visiting everyone but failed to meet our requierments for lessons. But thats okay, with my new elder I plan to work really hard on with the people that live in colonies that we have never visited. I also want to start finding new people to start teaching by knocking on doors.

So this week we also found out that our zone is being split and my ward might be reciving another companionship since we are going to get a lot more missionaries and my area is huge. Also for the first time in 20 years, Mexico is getting american sister missionaries, and I heard Pachuca is one of the first. That would be wierd to have them here but I think that they will stay close to the mission offices.

Well today will be very interesting, Iv been helping my Elder to pack all of his things and visiting some more people and we are also trying to find a way to get to Pachuca at 9 in the morning, Its almost 2 hours away in BUS and the busses dont run that early for Pachuca. So we have been freaking out a little bit.

But this week Iv have been feeling really good about things. I feel like Im picking up my teaching skills and finding my scedual for teaching as well. Iv been really trying to teach with the spirit this past week as well. That was the presidents challenge for me this cycle. So a lot of reading in the bible and BoM about the spirit and other missionaries. I feel like the scriptures have helped me a lot more than the people I teach with them. 

I cant wait to email you about my new Elder next monday and the new investigators we will have as well. I love you all so very much and and thankfull for the eturnal family that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment