So happy about this week. Well not a lot happened because my comp was sick but I want to talk about Stake conference and our rescue missions.
So early in the week my comp did not feel so well so he was in bed for two strait days. It wa good for me because I was able to study the scriptures a lot during this time that I had. We dont know what it was but he is doing fine now. We went to the local docter here and she did some acupuncture or something like that to his ear. I gave him a blessing so I think we wont have more problems.
So like I said, we had Stake conference this week. So we went on some rescue missions
to bring some less actives to the meetings. Only one of the less actives came but it was so worth it. Her name is Hna. Lulu and she hasnt come to anything church wise for three years. Our first lesson with her was so amazing and she wanted to come back, but she has no support from her children or the ward so we made some calls for her to get out and come to the church. We were late waiting for her to the meeting but it was so great to have her there. The presidents talk was so great and he did a wonderful job. I really feel like after this stake conference we will start to get a head start on lessons with a member present. I know everyone will start picking up the work here in the ward of 60 actives and 275 less actives. The spirit was so strong in the meeting.
This week I made some huge progress on my spanish, I made my voice recording all in spanish so I hope dad likes it. I wish I had more to report but its been hard to do anything when your comp in confined to the bed. I love you family so much and hope that you all had a wonderfull thanksgiving with out me.
No comments:
Post a Comment