So on to the more important news … we have 7 investigators that are going to be baptised right before I leave!!! All of whom we found this week and committed them in the first lesson! It is so amazing.
First the Family Mena. They are awesome. It’s a family of 8, the two grandparents, 2 sons, his wife, and 3 little girls. The 2 parents and one of their sons are going to be baptized next Saturday!!!! The other 2 who can be baptized are going to have to wait. They aren’t married yet but that should be no problem, I married 4 couples last cycle. Also the husband is a drug addict, but since we have been with him he hasn’t done any drugs. They say it’s magic because he has tried to stop for a long time. Others say it’s because of our constant visits with them. But I say that it’s because of the Gospel of Jesucristo.
The other two baptisms I want to talk to you about are for a little girl and her mom. We stopped by their house one day and the Mom came out, she didn’t seem too interested. But during the lesson she was really wanting her daughter to get baptized. They both came to church and finally she told us that she wants to get baptized as well. We are very excited to follow up on them and see their progress.
The others are going great as well, I want to visit them more before I talk to you about it. I haven’t taken many fotos this week because we are using bikes here and our area is huge! So I haven’t had time to take some pics for the blog. I love you so much. Talk to you next week!!



No comments:
Post a Comment