Hey family, so another week down here in the mission field. Can’t believe how fast time is going by and before you know it I’ll be home with all of you. I hope that you got my pictures of the baptisms we had last Saturday.
It’s a little funny as well. We were set to confirm them the following Sunday (yesterday) but unfortunately it didn’t work out as planned. We came to church early just so we could get ready to confirm them. But the night before I think we ate something that didn’t fit well in the system. So we told the bishop to hold the ordinance just a little so that we could head to the bathroom. But it took longer than expected. So we missed the ordinance and all but we heard it was good at least. But I did get to share my testimony for the last time being a missionary. I could not hold back the tears.
On the 14th we will be having 2 baptisms. I think that they will possibly be my last baptisms as a missionary because we are starting to commit people for April. So I get pretty sad to know that I won’t be here when these people get baptized.
My comp is great. He is just starting the mission so it’s fun being with a missionary with little time and showing him some 2 year experience :-)
Well family, I love you so much and can’t wait to see you all again soon, really soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment