Hey family how are you all today? I hope all is well in Santa Barbara and you can all feel the blessings of the Lord in your life as strongly as I can feel them. Well actually today Im a little sad. Today we find out about changes and see if I’m going or not, I really don’t want to go, but if the Lord needs me to go work somewhere else I will do so happily.
Yesterday was a very great day, you will all hear about it when you listen to my voice recording but I’ll share a lot about it here. Everyone knows that I will be leaving here so I got to talk and chat with a lot of them who I have come to love and work with. It truly is amazing how much I have grown here. I really hit my stride as a missionary and came to learn and realize a lot of important life lessons while working with these wonderfull people in Constituciòn. When I came here I have to admit, I wasnt very impressed. Only an average of 56 members in attendance. But with hard work and lots of prayers, we now average of 115 members in attendance each Sunday! I can really see the fruits of our labors here and the strong growing testimonies of everyone I have worked with. This place has really grown strong in my heart. I came to know the Gospel here and all the wonderful promised blessings it has for all of those who follow and obey the commandments. I have learned how to really trust the Lord and follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit. I learned how to speak to my God through diligent and fervent prayers. I have really come to love being a missionary.
I can’t wait for you guys to come visit me so we can visit all my families. I love you all and love hearing about all the fun stuff thats happening in Santa Barbara. And can’t WAIT to talk to you for Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment