Hey family how are you? We have had an interesting week here and a lot of great news and stories.
Well, this week was so great because we had our stake conference and Neil Anderson spoke to us all in Spanish through satellite. It was so great and it was the first time any of my converts or investigators heard or saw an apostle of the Lord. Also something that we do is sustain new Melchezidek Preisthood members in the meeting and my convert Octavio received it. I am so proud of him and and so happy that he has stayed so strong in the gospel. My other converts came to the meeting as well and they were feeling the spirit so strongly. They have really been so great and I am so happy that I got the chance to serve with them.
So this week we haven’t had too much success. But, my companion is doing a lot better and we have been teaching a TON. Last week we taught 45 lessons!
I heard that you are talking to some of my converts, that’s so great because I want you to meet them all when you come and pick me up! The Family Gomez Chavez are so excited to meet you all and are so sweet. The littel kids were freaking out about meeting a family from the United States, haha. They all want to practice English with you when we visit them.
Well all is well here in Mexico. I love you all and love hearing all about what’s been going on at home. I hope you have a wonderful week.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment