Labour Day Posts From The Mission Field

Hey family how is it going? well this week has been pretty eventfull. First of all, this saterday we had a baptism!!! We bolth fasted and prayed about it and we decided that we wanted a member to baptise her so she can have a friend. I directed the baptism and sang a special song, IN SPANISH!!! It was a great experience and I knew that she felt the spirit so well. I dont remember how to spell her name so Ill try to figure it out for you guys. Another great thing was at church on Sunday we confirmed her and her mom felt the spirit so strongly that she asked us when she can be baptised too! Also speaking of baptism, We were teaching a less active woman and her two young kinds, and durring the lesson I felt prompted to ask her kids, who are like 15, to be baptised. She started crying and asked if I could baptise them on the 29th of this month! IM so excited and the work is just running at us.

Well other than that exciting stuff the president was yelling at me and trying to feed me chicken. So that was intoresting. And also I want to talk a little about some cool stuff that has been hapening. One day we went to the store to buy some food and a man came running out yelling, are you american!!! All I was thinking was that it was good that I just spent all my money so he cant take anything. After trying to figure out what he was trying to say, he asked me to teach him english. So I said yes and he said, how much do i pay you. I said, nothing, just let me teach you about my church and its free! HE said, oh yes! my family and I are looking for a new church! hahah so this last saturday I taught him Some english and then about the restoration. He wants us to come every week now. 

Every night we give a blessing to a house because some evil sprits have been in town. well, that has been whats been happening this week, oh and today we whent to the pyrimids!!! they are so cool and Awsome to know that there lived book of mormon people. Ill send you all my photos right now, I love you guys.















No comments:

Post a Comment