BJ's Weekly Email, etc ...


So where do I begin. This week has been so crazy. This week we said good-bye to our good friend in the district. He along with other missionaries that I know very well finnished thier 2 years and were very sad to leave. Also it has been very stressfull becausue we had changes. No one from my district changed apart from our district leader and from our zonne Elder Hixon. So sad to see him leave but Im sure all of our friends will be just fine.

We have had the great opportunity to house Elder Stewart since he dosn´t have a companion at the time. We have had a great time and its fun to speak english again. We havent had too many lessons because he had 2 baptisms and hour before ours. Sunday everyone thought that we had changes so we were saying goodbye to everyone just to find out that we arnt leaving.

Our baptism was amazing and the spirit was so strong. I didnt end up baptizing Frida because the president of relife society told her not to be baptised by me but her son instead. I was pretty sad but she was still baptised and I was so happy for her. After she was baptised, I congragulated her dad and he said that it was all because of me and he would like to talk more about the church with him so he can be baptised! We are so excited and cant wait to start teaching him.

So Elder sic and I will be here for another cycle and are happy about it. Also Im happy that I will be with our family for my birthday! I cant beleive Im almost 20! We are going to try to work really hard to get more investigators not that ours just got baptised.

Thank you so much mom for sending me all that candy! all the little kids in the ward think its so cool to have somthing from a different country! Which is good because I have a lot of american pennys i wanted to get rid of haha. Well I hope all is well and I hope you like the really cool photos that I have for you of a part in our area we found. We need to walk one and a half hours to one house of less actives. Their is no road the get a taxi their and they dont have a phone so we never know if they are home. But its always an adventure when we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment