Hey family how are you all? Wasn’t conference great? I didnt get to see all of it but what I did see was amazing, I am a little sad though because its was my last conference in the mission!! Can you beleive it? Also in one month Ill be turning 21 years old!!
So things are really starting up again here in Constitution, we have 2 baptisms lined up and possibly 2 more. The work could not be any more exciting, and especially after watching a little of conference I feel like everyone here is super excited to get some missionary work done.
The baptisms that we have lined up are for Cristian Burgos and Miguel. Cristian is the dad of those two boys we baptized with Elder Gomez. He needed to quit smoking and some other stuff he was working on. He is doing really well and is going like a month without smoking. We weren’t sure about his baptism at all until he asked us if we could help him get ready to be baptized. Since then he has been doing great. Miguel is a little boy from a sister we re-activated. The whole time I’ve been here we have been working with her and trying to get her to church, she finally accepted our endless invitations and now her son is going to be baptized this Friday.
Elder Flores and I definitely have our differences and all but I’m trying really hard to help him with some stuff and get along, yesterday we were fighting. But now we are fine, sometimes you just need to get it all on the table and let loose. So we are putting our differences aside and working hard.
I really hope all of you are doing great, I took some pictures for you all this week and some video, Ill try sending it. LOVE YOU ALL




No comments:
Post a Comment