So this week was great, lots of good changes and great memories. First things first, I’m still in Constitución which means that I’ll be here for a whole 6 months. But there is a lot of work still to be done here and I think I only have 6 more weeks to do it.
So Elder De la Cruz is my new companion and is very good, he has 16 months in the mission and a severe case of ADD. So president made me in charge of giving him his medicine. But he’s a great kid and a great missionary. We have already had a lot of success with our baptism that we will have this next Saturday. And we have found a lot of new people to start teaching and have been really excited about the progress that we are going to be having in the next couple of weeks. Also we are going to be singing a special number in church this sunday and talking about the mission work. I’ll try to record it for you all.
This Sunday was something super special. I gave the Aaronic Preisthood to my convert Kevin who just turned 12 years old. I really felt it in the blessing and it was probably one of the best I’ve ever done. Such a great family that I have really come to know and love. His dad however, wants to wait a little longer until he is baptized. We are working with him a lot.
So that pretty much was my week so far. I hope all of you are doing great. I love you all.




No comments:
Post a Comment