9.8.14














Hello family, how have you all been? This week was super good, well it was kind of prep week for next week. What I mean by that is that we have a TON of new investigators to start teaching and have been working super hard to build up the ward membership.

So I think that I have already told you that we split our area in 2 to make room for new sister missionaries. We also left some really great investigators for the sisters to start working with. So, this week we had very little work. My companion and I talked a little about the situation and decided that it would be a good week to start knocking on some doors. Lucky enough, we actually had great success knocking doors. We now have like 9 new people to teach and 6 of them are very promising. We just need to work out some details and get them to church but I’m sure that they will progress quickly.

So Elder Gomez from Colombia went home on Tuesday. Everyone loved him and it was very hard to say goodbye after such a short time with him. We spent the last few days with our converts so most of the pictures are with them. He was a great companion and taught me a ton but now I need to work hard and help out my new companion.

My new companion is Elder Flores and he is from Campeche. He is super good and loves to work. He has a little more time than me but we are both senior comps now which is good because there isn’t any tention between us in that aspect.

Well family, thank you for all the pictures and prayers you send me. HAPPY Birthday Ezra and JoJo!!!!! I love you all so much and will see you soon because I feel like the time is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment