Letter From BJ

We received a letter from BJ today, his last from the MTC.  He flew to Mexico City on Monday and we believe his P-Day is Monday, so we should be receiving an email from him then.  Here is his letter, dated May 26, 2013 (Sunday) ...

Dear Mom and Dad,

Today is my last sunday ever in the MTC.  I can't wait to finally go to Mexico.  The time I have spent here has really flown by.  it is amazing to think that Know I can actually teach the gosple of Jesus Christ in Spanish  It is all through the spirit, and the gift of toungs.  During In-field orientation, they chose me to be in a play.  It was really fun and a great experience.  I can't wait to fill you in everything that has happened because writing letter is not my strong point.  Any way, I just wnated to send this short letter to let you know I'm doing great.  I love you both so very much.

Love, Elder Byron Joseph Smith Elton
(sorry for the spelling)

No comments:

Post a Comment