BJ's email from May 23, 2013

Hey guys whats up? I miss all of you and thank you so much for all your prayers and gifts. i can not tell how how increadibly excited I am to be in Mexico next monday!!! 3 more days!!!! The MTC has really been so much fun and such a huge blessing in my life building my testamony. My companionshave been so great and togther we can feel and teach with the spirit so strongly. Everyday is pretty much the same here. Class and language study. Studying the scriptures have been such a great expirience. Not having a phone or any distractions have really made me saver and enjoy my personal study. i have learned so much from them and from Preach My Goslpe. It is amazing to think that a little over a month ago I could hardly speak any spanish. Now i can teach people about the fulness of the goslpe in a new language. Did you get my letters? Did you give Eli his? Im sorry Im not that great at emaling but nothing new has happened so far. Oh and Vegas was fun. I love you all and I hope you are doing great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment